Serves as a project manager in a fast-paced, post production company; facilitates and oversees all finishing processes of TV Shows from start to finish.
• Serves as direct liaison between client (Show, Studio, executives, and post production facility) and Company’s production staff; ensures a smooth finishing process and overall client experience.
• Gathers and coordinates downloads and preparation of materials from client (LTO’s,graphics, Bin,EDL’s, OMF’s,VFX, Offlines) and then coordinates with the Operations/Scheduling to schedule resources and staff to complete project based on client schedule and other requests.
• Collaborates with tech staff and engineering in order to troubleshoot any complications that may arise; ensures the project is completed in a timely manner.
• Converses directly with the client in regards to the status and details of the Episodes throughout the season in order to deliver a product that aligns with their schedule requirements.
• Coordinates the Final tape and file delivery creation and archival of finished materials to the end destination to studio and network
• Achieves operational objectives by ensuring all broadcasting and workflow standards are met, as well as client approval.
• Creates work orders in Xyetch (MediaPulse ) for all work done throughout all the departments in the facility and Manages billing paperwork.
• Ability to help guide client through finishing process.
• Be able to work well in a team environment.
Explicit knowledge of the Company’s business and operations as a post production facility. Must be familiar with HD, UHD, 4K, Dolbyvision workflows including online editing, color correction, graphics creation, knowledge of broadcast standards video and audio levels, title safe, time code, etc. Must exhibit excellent communication skills and be able to manage internal staff as well as deliver the project under a tight deadline; must be organized, efficient, and accurate under pressure. Must be flexible to meet ever-changing needs of clients; must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while displaying a high level of professionalism and commitment.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
Prior work experience in a post-production facility and/or entertainment company is required. Must be proficient with HD,UHD,4k, Dolbyvision workflows including specific systems such as Avid, Resolve, Baselight, Nudoca and Flame. Strong understanding and experience with television workflow post processes and delivery requirements for multiple studios. Understanding of MPAA guidelines and guild restrictions is a plus. Previous experience working with Xytech is a plus.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; no special requirements.
Yes, I'm Interested